Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can you say SPOILED

So I like to sew and took a liking to it a couple years ago but I had a Crappy machine. So they had a sale on them at Kmart and I told Jesse let's go look at them and he goes Okay. Then he says if you want one we can get it. I was like well I just want the Smaller one and we ended up getting the bigger one. I have not Used it to much since I bought It. I have projects to do and a lot of them. So look for more pictures of projects soon. I am not the best Sewer and have taught my self most of it. But we all got some hidden talent some where . So I will see if I can find mine. I am so glad my husband got this for me he is a great man. We decided it was my mother's day / Anniversary present. so it will be having some miles on it soon again thanks baby . love you here it is
I am going to start with a Quilt for are bedroom . which is going to be in PINK  and GREY !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment